- Testing and analysing finished goods products and informing the Production Department about product failures.
- Leading and motivating the QC staff.
- Evaluating batch samples from production for approval or adjustment.
- Handling customer complaints and claims.
- Handling functional products certification of analysis according to customer requirements.
- Issuing finished goods/products certificates of analysis as required by customers.
- Providing feedback on specifications to the lab chemists and on problems to Production when necessary.
- Commenting on problems to Production when it is necessary.
- Handling and coordinating with concerned parties in relation to ISO, OHSAS, Corp HSE and other international standard requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Science, Chemical Engineering or any related field.
- At least 3 - 5 years working experience in Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Chemistry in manufacturing or chemical fields will be advantages.
- Good in communication, problem solving and team management skills.
- Computer literacy in MS-Office and SAP/ERP systems.