The Quality & HSE Manager will report directly to the Managing Director and will be responsible for developing the organization’s culture of world-class quality and safety practices, through the development, implementation and management of systems such as API Q1, Q2, and ISO to support the business in its delivery of strategic growth through existing and future operations and with the following key functions.
- QHSE Management Systems.
- Training & Awareness.
- Contract Review.
- Risk Assessment and Management.
- Control of Testing, Measuring, and Monitoring Equipment.
- Product Release.
- Control of Records.
- Control of Nonconforming Products.
- Management of Change (MOC).
- Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Improvement.
- Management Review.
- Legal Compliance.
- Internal & External Communication.
- Community, Customer & Employee Relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupation Health and Safety or a related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in occupation health & safety and environment management, oil & gas or petrochemical is preferred.
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong leadership, good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Authorized Safety Officer, certified by the Government.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Our client offers a remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.