The Quality & ISO Supervisor will be reporting directly to the Quality Assurance and Control Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Providing support in relation to defining Quality section plans to meet company policy and all associated company requirements.
- Maintaining and improving the work systems of the company to be in accordance with ISO TS16949 system requirements.
- Supporting superiors and the QMR to control and plan all activities related to ISO TS16949 requirements.
- Maintaining and improving the company quality document system.
- Supporting superiors in controlling the internal process change system.
- Supporting superiors to control the company dummy system.
- Working with the Manager to control and manage QA section work support functions, including personal records, all application from HR/GA, budget proposals and monitoring and controlling the expenses of the QA section.
- Controlling and managing owner group subordinate teams to follow company rule as well as with attendance performance.
- Supporting superiors to control and gather quality objective targets of each section as well as with monthly meeting arrangements.
- Gathering and reviewing QA section monthly performance data for reporting to the GM.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience from an automotive production background.
- Strong technical background in QA / QA and ISO TS16949 from an automotive related sector in highly desirable.
- Good personality, service-minded, enthusiastic and hard-working.
- Good command of the English language with computer proficiency.