Our client is a global non-life insurance company. The company requires a well-organised person who is motivated, a fast learner and keen to further their professional development.
- Considering complaint matters concerning company products, services and channels.
- Managing the Complaints Management and Quality Control processes in line with OIC Regulations.
- Managing and closing tasks within appropriate timelines.
- Ensuring KPIs align with company objectives.
- Developing and delivering education and training in relation to complaints management and quality control.
- Establishing and maintaining a complaints handling committee as stipulated by law.
- Monitoring working processes to achieve OIC and Company requirements.
- Ensuring the Complaints Management and Quality Control units perform in accordance with the law.
- Reviewing and updating department procedures.
- Managing the working team.
- Providing reports to management, the regional office and OIC.
- Managing Quality Assurance issues.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance or Call Center Management.
- Good leadership ability is desired.
- Experience of working within a complaints handling environment, ideally within an insurance arena.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English (writing and speaking).