Our client is a leading Quick Service restaurant business. They are looking for a highly competent candidate to fill the position of Quality Assurance Manager to support their growing business.
- Managing Franchisee Quality Assurance.
- Supporting franchisees to handle restaurant and customer complaints regarding food safety, quality of raw materials, packaging, delivery processes and such like.
- Coordinating with concerned personnel to solve problems using sound solutions.
- Summarising product quality non-conformance on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring the standardization of raw material quality to brand standard through supplier audits, approval and evaluation.
- Building local supplier capabilities on Food Safety & Quality Awareness.
- Maintaining a QA program database, ensuring it is updated, complete and accurate.
- Approving supplier lists, specifications, audit compliance, ingredient lists, final product evaluations, KPI reports and other supplier/product information.
- Ensuring that Food Safety Standards are maintained across all stores.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Food Technology or a related core science.
- Certified in Quality related fields (HACCP, ISO, GFSI, and Audit).
- At least 10 years’ experience in Food Safety, Quality Assurance and Quality Management.
- Strong background in the food service and restaurant industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English.