The company is one of the world's leading elevator companies with more than 40,000 employees. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Quality Assurance Manager.
- Performing quality inspections, verifications and audits at client sites and during service operations.
- Ensuring NCR and customer complaints raised are verified and corrective action is taken, following up to prevent any reoccurrence.
- Performing quality incoming inspection of company parts received.
- Ensuring accuracy of project audit schedules, activity plans and reports for internal and external users.
- Being responsible for maintaining the quality standards of materials and products that are utilized within projects.
- Assisting the management team in developing solutions to address quality issues.
- Functioning as a lead Quality Control Auditor to ensure that the Quality Control Plan is being adhered to across projects.
- Following up on audit findings and ensuring that corrective actions are clear and implemented accordingly.
- Ensuring that vendors and suppliers are meeting quality standards on projects.
- Reviewing project Quality Control (QC) records throughout the project for accuracy.
- Conducting required project close-out activities.
- Male or female, aged between 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering.
- Good command of English.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Previous experience within the escalator and elevator industry is preferable.
- Able to work well work under pressure.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056