Our client serves the aerospace, defense, industrial and medical industries as a Tier II supplier of electronics manufacturing and services. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position of QA Manager.
- Implementing and managing Critical to Quality database and inspection record system for all incoming and outgoing hardware.
- Managing the return materials authorization process and meeting the turnaround time as per internal and external customer expectations
- Meeting and maintaining AS9100 certification as per the annual operating plan.
- Working with all product lines to improve First Pass yield and reduce scrap as per the annual operating plan.
- Being responsible for the development of techniques and procedures for inspecting and testing company products.
- Maintaining and continually improving the Quality Management System.
- Monitoring, controlling and following up on KPIs to achieve company goal & target.
- Male or female, aged between 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree /Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics Engineering.
- 5 years plus experience in QA for CNC machine, tooling machine or other types of mechanical machine
- 10 years or more experience in the quality assurance field.
- Having knowledge of Lean manufacturing and being Six Sigma trained in processes and tools
- Good command of English.
- Able to use a computer.