The Quality Control Section Manager will report to the Quality Control Department Manager and be responsible for the following key functions:
- Managing and developing QA, QC and other quality processes, including process control.
- Supervising the QMS system in relation to internal processes and external partners.
- Conducting quality audits of production centers and suppliers.
- Ensuring product quality from internal and allocated external suppliers.
- Creating a quality control production program to achieve autonomous quality control within manufacturing.
- Leading and supervising the Quality team in relation to product testing, analysis and driving improvements associated with quality related problems.
- Maintaining and improving service quality by completing system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new processes, engineering designs and training methods.
- Facilitating corrective and preventive actions associated with any loss in operations.
- Male or female, aged between 30 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- 5 - 8 Years working experience at a management level.
- Have knowledge of quality management.
- Good English and computer skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, a provident fund, medical insurance, and, the opportunity to join a large international company.