The Quality Customer Care Specialist will report to the Quality & Regulatory Systems Manager and will assist with the following key functions:
- Completing customer requests for information on company products and quality systems within defined service levels.
- This will require an understanding of the food and pharma regulatory environment (e.g. FSMA), a knowledge of our products and processes, and our global quality systems.
- The candidate will develop into an expert on quality/regulatory/customer and applications.
- Actively building an information database of standard responses (statements, declarations, etc).
- The goal is to “learn by doing”, to build a central library of information that can be used by all functions for the purpose of fulfilling customer’s information requests.
- The end result will be improved service levels making the company a more preferred supplier.
- Acting as a point of contact for our customers and for our sales teams and providing timely updates on status of requests.
- Keeping matrix on the ability of our organization to respond to customer needs.
- This department will have accountability for the service levels defined in the service catalogue.
- Working with the Customer Care Coordinator (system admin) in ensuring that all requests are logged into the CRM database.
- Analysing questionnaires received, and looking for trends and leading indicators of what our customer base values.
- Supporting customer audits of company plants and being available to participate in customer visits on an as needed basis to represent the Quality/Regulatory functions.
- Training the company Commercial team (predominantly sales) in relation to quality & regulatory issues that are important to our customers.
- Maintaining a training library for our Commercial team.
- Acting as a resource for the organization, especially parts of the organization outside of quality, to perform effective RCA and CAPA.
- Supporting or leading global quality/regulatory projects, especially those with a multi-plant scope.
- Continually refining our information packages, and, working with Marketing to generate new outward facing literature on the quality and regulatory status of our products and plant.
- Compiling documents for submission to government bodies and to follow up on seeking approval of product licenses.
- Bachelor’s degree required in science or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years quality or regulatory experience.
- High degree of customer centricity – must be very customer oriented.
- Perform responsibilities with a positive attitude and an ability to work with a minimal level of guidance and supervision; be adept at changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills (influencing, negotiating, composure, and comfort around higher management) are needed to make the best decisions and manage multiple projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain/continually develop a knowledge base that can be used to give value to customers.
- This will build a foundation that will allow the company to become world class in the area of knowledge management that enables our customers to use our products and succeed in their specific market segments.
- Comfortable with using IT platforms like a CRM and SAP. Ability to solve problems and optimize systems.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Ability to draw information from various sources and work with cross functional teams
- Meticulous in documentation compilation for submission to regulatory bodies.
- Self-motivation and persistent in following up with regulatory bodies on submissions to optimize approval times.
- Ability to manage interaction with government bodies.
Our client offers a benefits package including an annual bonus, a provident fund, medical insurance, and, the opportunity to join a large international company.
Reference Code: QCC1312208
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. QUALITY Customer Care Specialist - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to "Apply Now"
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790