Our client is a global leader in the field of energy efficiency. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position Quality Engineer.
- Be responsible for the monitoring and reporting of ongoing product quality at contracted manufacturers.
- Review and confirm periodic product quality evaluations on a lot basis.
- Analyse complex product failures that cannot be analyzed at suppliers.
- Train technical teams at contracted manufacturers in terms of quality assurance.
- Support quality teams at contracted manufacturers during NPI.
- Control measurement and test equipment.
- Be responsible for complaint management towards pre-suppliers.
- Track problem solving activities at suppliers.
- Support process qualifications and process releases.
- Participate in supplier audits and coordinate initial component sampling.
- Plan and execute problem analysis and trouble shooting.
- Optimize internal processes.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Professional experience as a Process Engineer or Test Engineer in electronics manufacturing.
- At least five years of practical work experience in the field of electronics assembly.
- Detailed knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes (SMT and THT) is a must.
- Relevant professional experience in the field of quality assurance/quality management is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Flexible and proactive problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Highly motivated, self-driven and reliable.
- An innovative team member with good communication skills and the ability to take initiative.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"