The Quality Management Engineer will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Ensuring that company third party accreditations are obtained and maintained (ISO 9001:2015).
- Ensuring all company policies, procedures, and work instructions are documented in a clear, simple and concise manner.
- Assisting in the preparation of tenders by providing management system related documents.
- Training all company personnel in the documented company policies.
- Identifying relevant legislative requirements.
- Controlling and maintaining the company audit and risk assessment schedule.
- Conducting safety, quality and environmental system compliance audits.
- Ensuring personnel have received appropriate training and are assessed as competent to perform tasks.
- Preparing and submitting monthly management reports relating to company systems, compliance and incidents.
- Maintaining the company library of compliance resources including standards.
- Assisting employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensuring compliance to all quality manuals and procedures, and, collaborating with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
- Analysing all products and non-conformance processes and evaluating all documents to ensure the maintenance of optimal quality, and, preparing monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Monitoring the efficiency of system and records for all project activities, and, analysing all processes to ensure all work is performed according to quality requirements.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science / Safety, Occupational Health and the Environment or a related field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years working experience in system design / development / manufacturing operations / quality management with a machine builder or in a similar business environment.
- Certificated Safety Officer at advanced technical level/professional level will be an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Quality Engineer in supplier quality management in a manufacturing environment.
- Good experience in quality engineering, supplier development and quality systems from an international certified organization. Able to read technical drawing and understand engineering symbols.
- Good interpersonal skills and diligence.
- At least 1 years’ experience of ISO 9001:2015.
- Good command of both spoken & written English and computer literate.
Our client offers a benefits package including group life and health insurance, a variable annual bonus, a transportation service, and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: QME1302009
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Quality Management Engineer - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, by click " Apply Now"
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790