The Quality Manager will report directly to the expat General Manager and will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Establish inspection plan and ensure company standard and customer's requirement.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors and vendors the quality of raw materials and products.
- ISO9001:2008&ISO14001:2004,QMR(Implementation and Maintain).
- Check ISO document control system
- Set up of quality management system ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001:2004
- Safety Leadership Team and HSE Manage.
- Co-Ordinate with internal team to verify defected materials from Production.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in QA/QC in manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of effective systems such as ISO 9001, ISO14001.
- Strong leadership
- Highly motivated individual who enjoys working in a team environment.
- Good command in English both writing and speaking.
Our client offers attractive salary plus benefit, and 5 days working