Competitive Salary plus Benefits
The successful candidate will report to the Expat Managing Director and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Cover all Duties and responsibilities of QMR and EMR as specified in all procedures.
- The role will develop to become more external customer facing where good communication and presentation skills will be required in addition to having an excellent problem solving and analytical approach.
- Supported by the Quality Inspector the Quality Engineer will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS) ISO14001:2004 (EMS), APQP and PPAP processes to the automotive ISO/TS16949 standard. This will include the management and resolution of customer related quality issues, the reduction of Customer Complaints and DPPM.
- Responsible for supplier selection, monitoring and development in conjunction with the Purchasing Officer.
- Responsible for preparing regular Quality Reports for management that will identify and indicate performance trends of critical operational processes against predetermined KPIs and targets.
- Involved in facilitating continuous improvement activities, including internal Scrap and Cost reduction initiatives.
- Have direct control of all operating activities and are responsible for ensuring that their staff observe the Environmental Procedures. They are the first line of defence in the event of an environmental incident.
- Bachelor’s or higher in related field.
- 5 years in Quality Control Management level
- Experience setting up TS 16949 in a Tier 1 or 2 Manufacturing Company.
- Good command in English.
- Strong in leadership and problem solving skill.
Our client offers attractive salary and allowance, insurance, a provident fund, a five-day working week and the opportunity to work for a global company.
Reference Code: QM1220308
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Quality Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790,email to"Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790