The Quality Manager will report to the Production Manager with a dotted line report to the Site Quality Manager
Monitor and validate the conformity of products / process in production
- Manage / Monitor Quality Indicators for Productions.
- Define strategy and continuous improvement to reach excellence.
- Verifying 4M matrix respect with regards to product or process changes and ensuring customer awareness and approval of changes in accordance with the 4M matrix.
- Verify the continuous conformance of the process to generate product to specification in accordance with the control plans (machine capability – yearly product audits, ISO, TS…).
- Take part in process audits and Change Committee weekly reviews.
- Perform regular audits to ensure the respect of standards within Production and perform OJT.
- Support the site to define boundary samples (limit parts) with both internal and external customers.
Management of Quality teams (Quality Engineer, QC, IPQC)
- Lead the Production Quality department (organizing, staffing, budget, equipment…).
- Lead daily / monthly meetings with Quality teams to share main KPIs, fix objectives of quality team members and define actions / assignments.
- Support Production Managers / Site Manager in the analysis of issues assigned in the QRQC activities.
- Update the quality tracking charts: Customer Returns – Cost of Non Quality.
- Ensure the rules are respected and “stop at first disagree” and “stop at first no” are applied.
- Develop and coordinate the site Quality Improvement plan following guidelines from Group and Product Group and promote a Quality Culture.
Customer interface for quality matters (both internal & external customers)
- Interact as a window interface with customers in terms of quality.
- Initiate the QRQC in VIM database - participate in the containment and validate the robustness of the containment action plan, lead PDCA-FTA when needed.
- Participate in the eradication of customer issues and non quality issues.
- Be involved in customer audit preparation and take part in customer audits.
- Ensure customer improvement plan implementation and improvement actions.
Ensure the Quality Systems are respected to achieve customer satisfaction in terms of quality
- Understand existing Quality System.
- Identify weakness of existing Quality Systems and define strategy as well as action plans to improve.
- Lead workshops to improve / deploy Quality Systems within Production.
- Lead / train / coach people on Quality Systems to ensure a strong understanding of systems within the factory.
- Perform audits on the line to detect non-respect of standard.
- Perform the revision of the control plan after issue.
- Implement 5 axes methodologies in the site.
- Audit the Quality Systems periodically (internal and support of customer audits).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in a quality role.
- Familiar with moulding processes (plastic injection parts).
- Reactive, logic pragmatic, pedagogue (ability to coach others).
- Potential to take higher responsibility in manufacturing / operations.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Our client offers a benefits package including a bonus, meals, insurance and a five day working week.
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Quality Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to "Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790