Our client is a leading food & beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Quality Operations Department Manager.
- Being responsible for quality assurance, quality control and the Lab Team.
- Providing leadership to the team on problem solving process improvements, managing obstacles and providing resources to assist team members to overcome issues and streamline work processes.
- Monitoring product quality, packaging quality and operational processes.
- Ensuring manufacturing and production processes meet standards following ISO 17025 and GLP system requirements.
- Overseeing all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Monitoring the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system.
- Monitoring standard test methods and standard validation test methods.
- Reviewing investigation reports to determine any corrective and preventive actions that are necessary.
- Planning, conducting, testing and inspecting materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Ensuring forecasted production volume is delivered on time, within specified quality/quantity and at optimum costs.
- Complying with laws, regulations and requirements.
- Supervising, guiding and implementing improvements for inspectors, technicians and other staff.
- Reviewing customer feedback, responding to any complaints, resolving any issues and preventing complaints.
- Leading internal training on quality control, allowing operators to understand quality standards and awareness of critical quality problems.
- Monitoring risk management activities.
- Male or female, age over 35 years old.
- Working Monday to Friday, and Saturday (twice a month).
- Master’s in Chemistry, Food Science & Technology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in People Management and Quality Operations Management roles for functional foods and beverages, nutraceuticals and supplements, medical, health, wellness and/or personal care products.
- Must have experience in a food manufacturing company.
- Experience in standard test methods, standard validation test methods, GLP systems, ISO 17025 and testing instrumental analyses, including HPLC and ICP.
- Good understanding of food safety standards - ISO 9001:2008, GMP, HACCP,BRC, IFS, etc.
- Excellent command of English
- Solid managerial, technical, interpersonal, fiscal, problem-solving and organizational skills are essential.
- Strong presentation skills coupled with excellent oral communication and listening skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056