- The Quality System Engineer is responsible to set up, maintain the company quality systems, and quality awareness within the Plant.
- Being responsible for quality improvements within the Plant.
- Conducting or scheduling auditors to perform internal and external QMS, Process, and Product audits.
- Analysing all elements of the QMS and judging its degree of adherence to the criteria of ISO / TS 16949, customer specific requirements, and corporate policies.
- Applying skills, using appropriate tools and methodologies to verify, document, and communicate audit results and audit reports, and evaluating the effectiveness of corrective actions / follow-ups.
- Working and clarifying with customers regarding quality issues and following up on the corrective action reports and providing feedback to customers.
- Setting up day to day quality control planning, inspection and testing.
- Responding to quality problems and analysing the root cause, and, creating corrective action plans and 8D reports.
- Setting up and leading regular quality reviews and improvement processes.
- Improving and analysing defects in production processes and controlling scrap.
- Making sure that all actions associated with quality control activities are conducted effectively, efficiency and constructively.
- Setting up quality control rules and monitoring the execution.
- Devising sampling procedures and designs and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Following company rules (policies, procedures and work instructions).
- Using statistical tools (e.g. six sigma) to uncover, breakdown and verify the possible failure modes of each high priority warranty issue.
- Performing various other related tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Management Systems or Process Engineering.
- A proven and successful track record working in a quality-related role within the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems, ISO/TS 16949 requirements and Core Tools e.g. SPC, APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, and Control Plan.
- Knowledge of BOMs and assembly DWGs.
- Problem solving, management and leadership skills.
- Good computer knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Power Point).
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Our client offers a benefit package including a gasoline allowance, mobile phone allowance, provident fund, group insurance, an annual performance bonus and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.