Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of battery separators for automotive, industrial and specialty applications. The company services the global battery manufacturing industry through marketing and sales offices in North and South America, Europe, Australia, South East Asia and China.
- Taking forward customer quality concerns (internal and external customers).
- Establishing actions, validating, following up and reporting effectiveness.
- Coordinating with the technical service team and technical center.
- Supporting PTS, ensuring all samples utilize correct data and arrive within due dates from requestors.
- Reviewing and supporting customer requirements, specifications and any changes made by customers.
- Supporting 6Sigma projects.
- Supporting KAIZEN projects to increase productivity.
- Thai nationality, male or female, age 30-37 years old.
- Hypothesis testing experience (Parametric and Non Parametric data).
- Computer literate, knowledge of Minitab.
- Good command of English (writing and speaking).
- Knowledge of MSA, Process Cap, SPC, FMEA, Why analysis and ISO9000.
- Knowledge of extrusion and extraction in the Polyethylene business is preferred.
- Good collaborative and problem solving skills.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Master degree or Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Quality or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Quality Assurance Systems (Automotive background is preferred.)
Our client offers a benefits package, including variable annual bonus, group insurance (OPD, IPD and Dental), vacation (starts at 10 days), provident fund and working hours of Mon-Fri, 8:00-17:00.