Our client is the largest home builder in the world and the largest contractor of building works in China. It is one of the top construction and real estate conglomerates with the longest history of specialized operations covering building construction, international contracting, real estate development and investment.
They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Quantity surveyor Engineer (QS Engineer).
- Coordinating with and contacting suppliers and contractors.
- Preparing bill of quantities (BOQ).
- Comparing prices and analyzing construction prices and estimating costs.
- Consulting on procurement
- Being an advisor on construction costs.
- Handling all costs associated with construction, interior and project work (budget and cost control).
- Negotiating and adjusting the price base for the workload.
- Handling other duties as assigned.
- Aged 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering or other Engineering related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in the position of QS Engineer involving cost estimates or other experience related to this job.
- Good command of English and good PC skills (Microsoft Office) & in using AutoCAD.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Positive attitude towards resolving problems.