Our client is a leading global organization focused on delivering innovative products in laboratory, analytical and process technology. Their products are designed, developed and manufactured to the highest quality standards and are distributed to various industries around the world. They are now seeking an R&D Electrical Engineer.
- Developing electrical control systems for new mixing machines, mixing systems and reactor systems
- Programming and commissioning of PLC (Siemens S7 - TIA), HMI (Siemens WinCC - TIA) and process control systems.
- Designing new control systems for standard and customized machines, as well as systems for the chemical, food and pharmaceutical industries.
- Implementing until serial production.
- Being responsible for hardware engineering, including the drawing of circuit diagrams with ePLAN P8.
- Supervising production, assembly, commissioning and servicing of control systems for prototype systems.
- Selecting and supervising subcontractors.
- Being responsible for systems start-up.
- Establishing costs during the various design steps.
- Working with given development tools in the areas of hardware and software.
- Producing research work on components, competing products and such like.
- Being responsible for the assembly of prototypes and their test evaluation.
- Compiling accurate records and project files.
- Supporting the creation of technical documents; instruction manuals and such like.
- Considering in-plant processes and standards (ISO, milestones).
- Working in accordance with valid standards and guidelines.
- Implementing hazard and error analysis.
- Implementing any engineering changes.
- Liaising with specialist departments, such as industrial engineering, manufacturing, applications engineering, servicing and purchasing.
- Visiting fairs and such like to further develop personal skills and knowledge.
- Male or female.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience of developing electrical control systems.
- Previous experience in automation control system engineering (hardware & software).
- Previous experience in programming of PLC, HMI and process control systems.
- Able to understand and create electrical circuit diagrams.
- Readiness to travel (e.g. to overseas headquarters).
- Very good communication and team working skills.
- Good English skills.
Our client provides a remuneration package, including basic salary, medical insurance and performance bonus. Working hours are Monday – Friday, 08.30 – 17.30.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056