Our client is based in Germany and is a global company specializing in innovative products in relation to laboratory, analytical and process technology that are supplied to clients worldwide. They design quality products that meet the highest standards. They are now urgently seeking an R&D Electrical Engineer to join their team.
Location: Klongluang, Bangkok
Salary: 50,000 – 70,000 Baht/month
- Developing electrical control systems for new mixing machines, mixing systems and reactor systems
- Programming and commissioning Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) - Siemens S7 – TIA Portal, Human-Machine Interface (HMI) - Siemens WinCC - TIA and process control systems.
- Designing new control systems for standard and customised machines as well as systems for the chemical, food and pharmaceutical industries with responsibility for implementation until start of production.
- Handling hardware engineering including drawing of circuit diagrams with ePLAN P8.
- Supervising the production, assembly, commissioning and servicing of the control systems for prototype systems.
- Selecting, supervising and coordinating with subcontractors.
- Starting-up the systems
- Preparing costings at different design steps.
- Working with given development tools in the areas of hardware and software.
- Maintaining project costs and schedules.
- Undertaking research work, for instance on components or competitors’ products.
- Having responsibility for the assembly of prototypes and their test evaluation.
- Compiling project technical documentation, e.g. instruction manuals, etc.
- Working in accordance with standards and guidelines, for example machine guideline, ISO, milestones, etc.
- Performing hazard and error analyses.
- Implementing engineering changes.
- Coordinating closely with and supporting other departments such as industrial engineering, manufacturing, applications engineering, service, purchasing.
- Travel to the headquarters in Germany, participating in further training and attending fairs.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or any other related Engineering discipline.
- Experience in automation control system engineering (hardware & software)
- Experience in programming of PLC, HMI and process control systems
- Experience involving electric circuit diagrams
- Committed team player, flexible and very good communication
- Experience in product development
- Good written and oral communication in English
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056