Our client is a leading food & beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company is nowseeking a suitable candidate for the position of R&D Manager.
- Creating and launching a series of new products (from concept development to commercialization) on an annual basis.
- Working with colleagues and clients in order to create and present concepts, moving the best ideas to full commercialization.
- Introducing new technical innovations.
- Monitoring the food and consumer packaged goods industry closely, including food and flavour trends.
- Evaluating new raw materials for inclusion in new and existing products.
- Managing a full portfolio of product development projects, managing project plans and timelines to achieve corporate product development goals.
- Participating in plant trials of new products, including approving and releasing samples to customers.
- Assisting in the presentation of new products to customers (which might involve travelling from time to time).
- Developing and setting formulations and manufacturing instructions.
- Collaborating with food scientists, developing label specifications and creating applicable customer technical information packages.
- Enhancing current formulations.
- Evaluating manufacturing instructions, current internal processes and recommending improvements.
- Male or female, age 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemistry, Food Science or Microbiology.
- Minimum of 7 years product development / R&D experience of dairy and beverage products.
- Possessing extensive ingredient and flavour application experience.
- Able to accurately prepare specifications, label declarations and formulations with no technical errors.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Able to identify opportunities, exhibit high energy and a willingness to be involved.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of food chemistry and statistical analysis as used in designing experiments and measuring process capabilities.
- Proven ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Must be creative, pro-active, have the ability to "think outside the box", accept or create new ideas and take calculated risks regarding new products and process developments.
- Strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Good command of English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056