Our client is a well-known player in the food industry. They have own line of restaurants and they manufacture food products.They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of R&D MANAGER (Focus on Flour) to develop their products.
- Controlling and providing guidance to the Research & Development Team (R&D).
- Developing a research and development system in accordance with customer requirements.
- Developing good products as per quality systems/standards at suitable costs.
- Updating and developing new technology.
- Providing training and knowledge about new technology to staff.
- Controlling the quality systems of the R&D team following ISO, GMP, HACCP and Halal standards.
- Creating and presenting new projects in order to developefficient factory operations to expand the business.
- Handling recruitment tasks for the R&D team.
- Planning and Organizing R&D team operations.
- Being responsible for other tasks as assigned.
- Thai nationality, aged 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Food Science, Food Technology or related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in R&D and management level experience in the Flour industry (food or beverage business).
- Good knowledge of GMP, HACCP, Halal and ISO.
- Leadership qualities; able to inspire and motivate.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Able to work on Monday – Friday (and every other Saturday).
Location: Chaloem Phra Kiat, Suanluang, Bangkok