Our client is a leading foodprocessing manufacturer and food service provider in Thailand.The company has been supporting customers with a wide range of high quality products for over 50 years. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of R&D Manager.
- Being responsible for all aspects of R&D for processed meat and vegetables, ready to cook and ready to eat products.
- Creating and developing a series of new products (from concept development to commercialization) on an annual basis.
- Working with the internal team and clients to create and present concepts, moving the best ideas to full commercialization.
- Following the food and consumer packaged goods industry closely, including food and flavour trends.
- Managing product development projects, project plans and timelines to achieve corporate product development goals.
- Enhancing product profitability by improving formulation and processes.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a food-related discipline, such as Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry, Food Industry Management, or related fields.
- Male or female, age 35 – 45 years old.
- At least 10 years of quality assurance experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Must have experience in a food manufacturing company.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and database programs.
- Good understanding of food safety standards; ISO 9001:2008, GMP, HACCP, BRC,IFS, etc.
- Excellent numeracy skills and an understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Service mindedwith excellent management skills.