- Managing and providing guidance to the Research & Development Team (R&D).
- Developing a research and development system in accordance with customer requirements.
- Managing the quality systems of the R&D team, following ISO, GMP, HACCP and Halal standards.
- Developing good products, as per quality systems/standards at, suitable costs.
- Updating and developing new technology.
- Providing training and knowledge about new technology to staff.
- Creating and presenting new projects in order to develop efficient factory operations to expand the business.
- Planning and organizing R&D team operations.
- Being responsible for other tasks, as assigned.
- Thai nationality, aged 33-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Food Science, Food Technology or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience as R&D manager in food retail or restaurant chains is a must.
- At least 5 years’ experience in R&D in food manufacturing is a plus.
- Good knowledge of GMP, HACCP, Halal and ISO.
- Leadership qualities; able to inspire and motivate.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.