Our client is based in Germany and is a globalcompany specializing in innovative products in relation to laboratory, analytical and process technology that are supplied to clients worldwide. They design quality products that meet the highest standards. They are now urgently seeking an R&D Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
- Develop and construct/assemble components and devices of laboratory equipment and analytical technology
- Complete a range of mechanical development and construction with CAD-3D, including designs and tests for function patterns and prototypes and coordinate in hazard and error analysis
- Conduct research tasks, for instance materials and competitors’ products
- Prepare product cost calculations for different design steps
- Assemble and test functional and prototype models
- Collaborate with international colleagues
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any other related Engineering discipline.
- Experience in product development and construction
- Good written and oral communication in English
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willing to travel
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056