- Enhancing product profitability by improving formulations and processes.
- Creating and developing a series of new products (from concept development to commercialization) on an annual basis.
- Working with the internal team and clients to create and present concepts, moving the best ideas to full commercialization.
- Following the food and consumer packaged goods industry closely, including food and flavour trends
- Operating product development projects and managing project plans and timelines to achieve new product development goals.
- Reporting directly to the R&D Manager.
- Male or female, age 27 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemistry, Food Science or Microbiology.
- At least 3 years of product development and R&D experience, from concept to commercialization.
- Proven experience in the food & beverage or food supplement industry.
- Extensive ingredient and flavour application experience.
- Able to accurately prepare specifications, label declarations and formulations with no technical errors.
- Knowledgeable of food chemistry and statistical analysis as used in designing experiments and measuring process capabilities.
- Proactive, fast learning and able to meet delivery timelines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Can work on a Saturday.