- Creating and developing a series of new products (from concept development to commercialization) on an annual basis.
- Working with team and clients to create and present concepts, moving the best ideas to full commercialization.
- Following the food and consumer packaged goods industry closely including food and flavour trends
- Operating product development projects and managing project plans and timelines to achieve the company’s new product development goals.
- Enhancing product profitability by improving formulations / processes.
- Reporting directly to the R&D Manager.
- Male or female, aged 27 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemistry, Food Science or Microbiology.
- At least 3 years product development, R&D experience from concept to commercialization and must be experienced in the food & beverage or food supplement industry.
- Possess extensive ingredient and flavour applications experience.
- Able to accurately prepare specifications, label declarations and formulations with no technical errors.
- Knowledgeable on food chemistry and statistical analysis as used in designing experiments and measuring process capabilities.
- Proactive, fast learning, can meet delivery timelines and possess good interpersonal & communication skills
- Good command of English
Our client offers a benefits package including provident fund, health insurance, annual bonus and generally a 5 day working week (Mon – Fri) (8.30 – 17.30).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW