- Develop new products and materials that includes regulatory checks for each country prior to preparing samples.
- Handle new product applications and development of materials and analysing and monitoring the process.
- Coordinate with relevant parties to work on project cost estimations and proposal preparation together.
- Prepare work instructions, rules and standard manual.
- Coordinate with other departments for all issues which relate to R&D jobs, continuous improvements and customers.
- Plan project and communicate project status on a regular basis.
- Male or female, aged 27 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Food Chemistry, Food Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years R&D experience.
- Understand regulatory affairs in regard to food or nutrition and concerned topics.
- Experience gained in a multinational food and nutrition business will be an advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to direct the activities of subordinates and workers.
- Ability to make decisions and find alternative solutions to problems.
- Possess time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Leadership skill and able to work well under pressure.
- Creative and positive thinking person.
- Must be computer proficient (MS Office, MS Outlook, Power Point).