Our client is an independent upstream oil and gas exploration and production company. They have projects in Africa and Asia.
- Welcome all visitors and customers with a pleasant demeanor
- Schedule and control driver pool arrangements
- Manage the reception and answering, transferring and screening all incoming calls as appropriate
- Maintain and update the company’s telephone list.
- Receive and distribute internal & external mail/packages
- Manage meeting room reservations and arrange meetings including refreshments, catering, etc.
- Assist in some travel arrangements such as apply for roaming package, book domestic air tickets & hotel accommodation
- Assist in preparing office supplies and stationery stock, office maintenance, office mobile numbers, office refreshments, etc.
- Carry out any other administrative duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- At least 2 years of experience in receptionist and administrative duties, having experience in driver arrangement will be an advantage
- Pleasant and approachable personality with a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Able to multi-task
- PC proficiency in using MS office.