Our client is a world leading solution provider of professional mobile radio communication equipment. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position Receptionist.
- Answer phone calls.
- Purchase equipment and supplies used in the canteen and office, such as snacks, drinking water and stationary (ensure that all supplies are ready to use).
- Welcome guests and serve drinks or support guests’ needs.
- Book hotels and cars.
- Record those borrow and return of any office equipment, especially radios.
- Record borrow and return of access cards
- Prepare gifts and brochures.
- Keep the office neat and tidy.
- Female, aged 24 - 28 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Receptionist.
- Able to use MS Office.
- Proficient in English