PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai / British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
- Achieving the sales target set by the management.
- Keeping abreast of market / industry trends and practices.
- Seeking prospective clients for new business opportunities.
- Presenting the company’s services, proposing appropriate recruitment solutions and following up on the agreed service agreements with the clients.
- Maintaining relationships with the key accounts and improving their level of satisfaction.
- Ensuring that PRTR’s recruitment promises are achieved
- Taking responsibility for the initial meeting with clients and understanding their requirements.
- Handling search assignments by delivering high quality candidates through sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing applicants that match the qualifications, skills and experience specified by clients.
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants and organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Bachelor’s degree
- Aged 25-35 years old
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a sales or business development role in B-2-B environment, preferably in a service industry
- Strong business acumen , commercial sense and proven sales track record
- Ambitious, self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a ‘can-do’ attitude