Our client provides networking products and telecommunication solutions. They manufacture electronic communications devices, and they provide equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Regional Audit Specialist.
- Defining the scope and objectives of audits in order to achieve the best possible audit results.
- Traveling to audit a shop in the northeastern area.
- Analysing and gathering relevant data to improve the quality of audits.
- Ensuring a common understanding of the objectives and proceedings of audits.
- Effectively supervising the Internal Auditor and theteam to attain assignment objectives.
- Evaluating internal audit processes and audited topics within the scope of the overall audits conducted.
- Preparing final audit reports in respect of audited topics in coordination with the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- At least 2 years work experience as an Auditor or in an Accounting and Finance position.
- Good interpersonal skills and computer literate.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Can travel to audit the shop located in the north-east.