Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. They have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud computing. Their products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions.
- Analyse regional data, including sales, marketing expenses, finances,and P&L statements.
- Reviewing sales contracts according to authorizations.
- Planning and analysing finances.
- Male or female, Thai nationality.
- Experience in fraud management, financial verification or auditing.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any related field (International Trade, Finance, etc.).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of analyzing data and highly responsible.
- Familiar with the consumer electronics or FMCG business.
- Computer literate with advanced skills in Microsoft Office.