Our client is a multi-channel technology company specialising in helping some of the world’s most valuable brands and agencies acquire consumers and maximise their lifetime value, providing the best ROI from their digital marketing spending. The company is now seeking for the positon of Regional Finance Manager based in Bangkok office.
- Working on a full spectrum of accounting functions and activities with minimum supervision for 2 entities – Thailand & Philippines.
- Working on month-end and year-end closing processes (review accruals and process adjustments).
- Performing monthly balance sheet review and analyses of operating expenses.
- Ensuring timely submission of management reporting, including profitability, variance analysis and notes to accounts to HQ (Day 1– reporting) by the team.
- Ensuring adequate internal controls are in place for all areas of operations.
- Working closely with external auditors, tax advisors, bankers and custom authorities for local statutory audits, tax filing and compliance.
- Working on full audits, preparing audit schedules, answering queries, etc.
- Performing any ad-hoc duties assigned by Finance Director (APAC).
- Taking responsibility for all tax compliance and reporting requirements, including timely filing of tax returns and tax payments, deferred tax calculations and technical analysis in support of audit issues.
- Coordinating to gather documents and information for the preparation of income tax returns.
- Liaising with auditors and supporting tax audits for tax refunds.
- Preparing current tax provisions and deferred tax asset/liability calculations.
- Managing tax compliance (tax training, tax health checks, etc.), ensuring transfer pricing documentation is fulfilled under local transfer pricings laws and regulations, and managing financial risks.
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or other relevant professional qualification.
- Qualified / Certified Accountant is a MUST.
- Well-versed in IFRS and Local GAAP.
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience handling full sets of accounts and sound knowledge in local Thai taxes.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an advantage.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications and possess computerized accounting software knowledge.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work and communicate with all levels of management.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"