Our client is a leader in international travel and was founded in 1962. Headquartered in the US, the company has offices throughout Asia, the South Pacific, Europe, the Americas and Africa.
- Working closely with the tour operation team to create a product pricing list and create a forecast budget report by product.
- Ensuring the latest forecast updates are completed prior to pricing being loaded into the system.
- Ensuring 75% of primary vendor contracts are completed and approved.
- Reviewing the pricing file Vs leading vendor reports.
- Raising calendar timeline issues proactively; for example, product changes not approved, low contract completion ratio and such like.
Forecasting and budgeting control
- Submitting at least 1 forecast update report per product per quarter.
- Sending forecast updates when a file has material variances.
- Ensuring optional tour and shop files are kept up to date and updated with full year penetrations.
- Reporting Budgeting Controls monthly to the Senior Regional Finance Manager.
- Producing a comprehensive “state of the region” report on a quarterly basis.
- Ensuring product audit files are accurately completed.
- Assisting the Regional GM with cost assumptions and financial calculations.
- Providing feedback on the feasibility of product audits, e.g. Per diems in line with company guidelines.
Financial Business Partner
- Monitoring market trends, regional economics and political situations.
- Providing financial scenarios and analysis to buyers prior to and during contracting.
- Identifying risks and opportunities
- Ensuring suitable language is directed at non-financial associates (no jargon and complicated spreadsheets).
- Undertaking offsite preparations.
- Assisting in the setting of aggressive buying goals.
- Monitoring optional tour and shop performance to ensure guidelines are met on quality, rate margins (income for shops) and penetrations.
- Driving the achievement of buying and rebuy goals (when needed).
- Accompanying buyers on contracting trips (when needed).
- Thai nationality, age 35 – 45 years old.
- A relevant tertiary education (Financial or Accounting Degree).
- Strong experience in project costing or budgeting control in the service field.
- Fluency in written & spoken English and Thai.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft excel skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the SE Asia region and to the US.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Positive personality and attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and systematically.
- Ability to meet targets in terms of quality and timeline.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056