Our client is a global education services provider. The company provides international student placement services and English language schools. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of Regional Financial Planner & Analyst.
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly financial and management reports with meaningful analysis and commentary.
- Providing profit, cost and sales reports including financial ratio and forecasts.
- Coordinating with other functions to provide analyzed reports divided by country performance.
- Performing investment analysis for business trends, tracking and reporting financial or non-financial outcomes.
- Tracking revenue by country performance and forecasting trend.
- Leveraging service expertise to perform effective revenue analysis.
- Supporting the management team with Business Intelligence tool.
- Male or female, aged over 30 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in a mid-sized multinational company.
- Good knowledge of Oracle / Hyperion systems is preferred.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.