PRTR technical is looking to speak with a Regional IT Operations Manager who would love to work with an international company located in Rayong. Our client is looking for someone who would be able to be proactive, innovative and create new Ideas to support the business with its growth plans.
As the Regional IT Operations Manager you will be accountable for the IT systems across 4 countries in the APAC Region. This will be across retail sites & manufacturing plants. As well you will be responsible to manage and develop the current IT team within the business. One of the first projects you will work is the setup of a new manufacturing plant in Thailand so experience of IT Setups within manufacturing plants will be beneficial.
As the Regional IT Operations Manager you will have:
- Strong experience of leading a multi-functional IT team
- Good knowledge of ERP systems (SAP), networks and infrastructure
- Experience of creating IT roadmaps in align with the business strategy
- Managing IT financial budgets
- Worked in a multi-national environment
- Strong communications skills (English & Thai)
This is a great opportunity for an individual to take on a role giving a vast exposure to technology and also a variety of duties and responsibilities.
If this opportunity is of interest to yourself then please reply with you most up-to-date CV as we are shortlisting for this role immediately.