Our client is a leader in the heavy equipment industry. With almost 100,000 staff worldwide and annual revenue of over US$30bn, this ambitious, forward-thinking company is now looking to expand its presence in the region and bring in a new professional to help strengthen the business.This role is suitable for a career-minded individual who has the drive to work in an international environment.
- Visit the dealer network, together with the importer, to assist with selling and promotional activities, customer visits, demonstrations and promotions.
- Assist the importers to develop promotional campaigns including the planning of events and development of materials.
- Provide feedback to the company regarding market place activity including sales trends, customer comments related to distribution and products and competitor information.
- Participate in product launches to assist the Business Manager and the Marketing Department with product training.
- Meet an annual retail target that reflects the company’s wholesale objectives.
- Follow competitor activities such as new product launches, promotions within the region and undertake price / product comparisons and positioning.
- Assist the Business Director and Manager in coordinating with the Central Product and Pricing team to define the optimum competitive price level for the SEAJ region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Knowledge and experience of the agricultural and construction industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar field would be advantageous.
- Ability to set up and operate modern agricultural machinery.
- Able to live and work in Bangkok and travel extensively through Southeast Asia.