Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services, including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require a Regional Retail Planning & Analysis Specialist.
- Strengthening and managing client retail investment in responsible area.
- Controlling the retail investment budget to align with HQ.
- Managing retail mapping to improve retail execution.
- Updating retail mapping in the database system
- Managing a collection of retail data and providing information to better manage sell-out.
- Monitoring and checking sell-out data; daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Working with the regional sales team in driving sell-out performance and category development.
- Being responsible for monthly self-audits to monitor assets (real sets, POP, mock up units and display stands) and manpower (promoters and retail supervisors).
- Bachelor's degree or above in Marketing, Business Administration/Management, Economics or a related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience of Retail Planning, Data Analysis or Trade Marketing in a consumer or FMCG industry.
- Familiar with databases.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate in English is a must.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Highly adaptable and able to work independently.
- Can travel using own car.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056