Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation and open collaboration, they have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices and cloud computing. Their ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population.
- Strengthen and manage shop execution in increasing brand presence and improve sell out.
- Managing retail assets, POP, mock up units, display stands and premiums are met on time.
- Work with regional sales team and field force in driving sell out performance and category development
- Coordinate event activities including event setup, visual merchandising and inventory control
- Coordinate retail shop construction including shop display between customer/supplier and HQ
- Respond to do the application for retail marketing investment.
- Managing retail Marketing database and report to HQ.
- Monthly self-audits to monitor brand presence and asset.
- Male, Female
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration/Management, Economics or any related fields.
- At least 2 years of Retail Marketing and/or Merchandiser experience in consumer or FMCG industry
- Good knowledge in MS especially Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Good communication and negotiation skill
- Highly adaptable and able to work independently
- Energetic with ability to work well under pressure as well as can-do attitude
- Able to relocate and flexible for travelling with own car
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary via click "APPLY NOW"