Out client is a luxury manufacturer and supplier to the global perfume and fragrance markets in Thailand and Hong Kong. They have the largest manufacturing facilities in South East Asia. Their products are sold at a retail level but they specialize in wholesale sales operating on a global scale.
As part of the on-going development of their team, they are now looking for a newRegional Sales & Channel Development Manager to develop business in the UAE; particularly Saudi Arabia. This opportunity is ideal for dynamic, self-starters, changed-focused individuals, who are ready to challenge themselves in a challenging role.
- Identifying partnership channels through business development overseas at a retail and wholesale level.
- Creating action plans and sales strategies for the overseas market.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Planning approaches and pitches – developing proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives.
- Having a client retention focus and enhancing existing relationships.
- Attendingindustry functions, such as association events and conferences, and providing feedback and information on market and creative (product development) trends.
- Presenting to and consulting with management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identifying opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Preparinga comprehensive sales plan of action.
- Performing research to determine markets and clients.
- Assisting potential customers with product development, product operationquoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders.
- Arranging the delivery of goods and the provision of services where applicable.
- Reporting to management on sales made and the marketability of goods and services.
- Following-up with clients to ensure satisfaction with goods and services purchased, and resolving any problems arising.
- Preparing sales targets and reports.