Our client is a leading hostel brand in Thailand with 3 properties located across Bangkok and Phuket. It is expanding to other countries, such as Cambodia and the Philippines. It is now seeking a motivated, dynamic and well-organized candidate for the position of Regional Sales Director.
- Overseeing current open properties, with the support of senior management, as well as the opening of new properties in the region.
- Building and inspiring a great team.
- Owning the process of sourcing, assessing and hiring property sales positions for the region.
- Guiding and developing sales team disciplines.
- Conducting property visits to assess the strength of sales teams, the culture and adherence to sales standards and expectations.
- Identifying opportunities to reward performance.
- Supporting succession plans by identifying candidates ready for the next step.
- Setting goals, targets and KPIs for all team members.
- Collaborating with the Revenue function to support public selling rate processes and rate grids.
- Ensuring sales strategy meetings, business reviews and other revenue generating activities are coordinated and documented for optimum effectiveness.
- Ensuring property sales and marketing teams monitor and conclude strategies and produce detailed action plans which drive the attainment of business objectives.
- Analysing market trends across multiple segments; countries, nationalities, room types, lead times and such like.
- Developing and creating systems, processes and procedures to monitor and ensure sales effectiveness.
- Providing clear insight and improvement opportunities for individual properties and sellers.
- Developing creative approaches to gain a competitive advantage in identifying potential guests and gaining their business.
- Developing and supporting forecasts, playing a key role in setting up annual budgets and associated detailed action plans.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Sales Management oversight (area, region or multi-unit).
- A minimum of 5 years’ hospitality experience as a Director of Sales or a Director of Sales & Marketing.
- A minimum of 12 years’ experience in Sales Management.
- Previous work experience with 5 star and/or chain properties is preferable.
- Proven track record of leading and inspiring teams to meet and exceed sales goals.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056