Our client is a leading food & beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Regulatory Affairs Manager.
Location: Nakornpathom Province, Thailand.
- Being responsible for all aspects of regulatory affairs concerning the company’s food & beverage products for both Thailand and export markets.
- Overseeing the regulation process for products requiring governmental approval as well as providing responses to regulatory agencies regarding product information or issues.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations set by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) in Thailand and international countries; CLMV, SEAS, Europe and USA.
- Studying scientific and legal documents, gathering, evaluating, organising, managing and collating information in a variety of formats
- Liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities including handling all government interactions
- Providing advice about regulations to production team, R&D team, sales & marketing team, and any other related departments.
- Initiating comprehensible, user-friendly, clear product information leaflets and labels
- Ensuring quality standards are met and submissions meet strict deadlines
- Updating changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Planning, undertaking and overseeing product trials and regulatory inspections.
- Monitoring the RA team’s performance, providing guidance as well as coaching and developing professional skills of the team members.
- Male or female, aged 30 - 40 years old.
- Master’s Degree in Food Science, Pharmaceutical Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or a related discipline.
- Solid experience in regulatory affairs functions / clinical research that must be in the food & beverage manufacturing industry.
- Good understanding of food & drug compliance, and standards in Thailand and international countries.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communicator and possess a business mind set.
- Mature, good interpersonal skills, service minded, proactive and able to perform well under pressure.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056