Responsible for principal management in terms of regulatory issues in Thailand and all other involved countries such as the US and EU countries.
- Maintain regulatory group scientifically and legally updated for both domestic and international.
- Ensure correct submission and approval of new products or other concerned topics with relevant persons, as well as with local regulatory authorities as appropriate, depending on procedure type.
- Ensure maintenance of authorized products through all relevant matters, submission of variations, renewal applications / updated regulations.
- Collect relevant publically available regulatory information (regulatory intelligence) and keep relevant persons appropriately informed.
- Male or female, aged 27 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Food Chemistry, Food Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years in regulatory affairs or other relevant function.
- Good command both of spoken and written English and local language.
- Understand/experience in regulatory affairs in regard to food or nutrition and concerned topics.
- Good knowledge of FDA regulations and standards applicable to the business.
- Experience gained in a multinational food and nutrition business will be an advantage.
- Must be computer proficient (MS Office, MS Outlook, Power Point).