Our client is a leading food & beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Regulatory Affairs Supervisor.
Salary: 35,000-40,000 Baht/month
Location: Sam Phran, Nakornpathom province, Thailand.
- Handling new product registrations.
- Amending or updating registered products.
- Monitoring the regulatory movement for imported products.
- Giving advice on regulations for product development and new raw material assessments.
- Checking, editing and pasting text on all packaging in accordance with the regulations of the exporting country and Thailand.
- Preparing nutritional information to comply with regulations of each country.
- Updating new regulations of Thailand and foreign countries.
- Male or female, aged 27 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Chemistry, Food Science or Microbiology.
- At least 2 years of experience in the product regulatory affairs field, R&D experience from concept to commercialization and must be experienced in the food & beverage or food supplement industry.
- Able to accurately prepare specifications, label declarations and formulations with no technical errors.
- Proactive, fast learning, can meet delivery timelines and possess good interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to communication in English.
- Can work on Saturday