Our client is a leading food manufacturer with international acclaim for the world markets.
The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Research and Development Manager to be responsible for canned food product (Human food or Pet food).
Location: Nadee, Samutsakorn
- Planning and setting up R&D strategy, managing and monitoring Human food & Pet food product align with company direction to meet company target.
- Being responsible for the packaging to meet standard and safety requirement of customer and law governing.
- Increasing the variety of choices, responding to customer need and reducing the cost.
- Developing variety product, good quality and cost reduction.
- Following up the R&D process to meet the standard, food safety and following the rule and regulation of the customer country in order to maintain competitiveness and well accept by the customer
- Studying and analysing the product quality, cost and the price trend with the marketing in order to set up a development plan and process improvement to meet customer need.
- Collecting all information, report and research of product and report to the management.
- Analysing, advising, and correcting all problem occur in the department to smooth all working process.
- Following up the test result, studying and finding the suitable product aging to make sure that the product still maintain good quality and safety for consume.
- Studying the production scale from Lab level to Mass Production to reduce all problem, to cover all production and to reach the quality require by customer.
- Considering and approving for Production formula to produce the product.
- Managing overall R&D team to meet with the target plan.
- Developing R&D policy in line with Company strategy, budgeting and managing the R&D expense effectively.
- Male or female, age 35 – 45 years old.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a food-related discipline, such as Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry, Food Industry Management, or related fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in a canned food, human food or pet food.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Good understanding of food regulation and food safety standards; ISO 9001:2008, GMP, HACCP, BRC, IFS, etc.
- Excellent numeracy skills and an understanding of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Service minded with excellent management skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056