Salary: 70,000 – 85,000 Baht/month
Our client is a global restaurant chain. The company is currently looking for a dynamic and ambitious candidate for the position of Research and Development Specialist.
- Developing new product prototype concept from product brief, which is generated with the marketing team, to meet consumer expectations and targeted margins.
- Managing on time NPD (New Product Development) processes and working with suppliers and internal teams to create new menus and innovative pipelines to support long-term business growth.
- Assessing supplier and restaurant constraints, conducting risk assessment analysis, including food safety concerns.
- Driving continuous product and process improvements to be more competitive in the market.
- Monitoring market trends and conducting market surveys to support new product launches.
- Conducting consumer tests and product evaluations to ensure products meet consumer expectations.
- Setting up standard procedures and training materials of new products, supporting operational simplification.
- Supporting cost savings programs and identifying alternative sources of supply.
- Handling the company’s food policy and any regulatory changes.
- Coaching and supporting the team to share new ideas.
- Working with key cross-functional teams: Marketing, RE, SCM and Finance to determine appropriate product costs and margins.
- Working with the operations team on the product launch execution process.
- Thai national, age 28 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in food science technology or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ Research and Development experience in the food, snack or chain restaurant industry.
- Strong technical knowledge of food.
- Good collaboration and cross functional skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Creative skill and passionate about Food.
- Good command of English.