Our client is a global marketing information service that helps organizations use the power of their people to enhance business success. Due to business expansion, the company is currently looking for a well-organized and highly motivated candidate for the position of Research Supervisor.
- Liaising with customers.
- Handling project management for both syndicated and proprietary (quantitative) consumer research studies in one or several Asian markets.
- Being responsible for project initiation, planning, execution, production, analysis and reporting in concordance with existing quality processes.
- Providing analytical support to senior management and sales department whenever required to support business cases for potential opportunities or initiatives.
- Handling client services for all project-related matters, including data analysis, summary writing and presentation of study results.
- Coordinating and planning resources with internal staff.
- Female or male, aged 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (Master’s degree is preferable).
- At least 2 years hands-on experience in a research and marketing house or a consulting firm.
- Experience in or knowledge of the automotive industry is strongly recommended.
- Strong communication skills, result-oriented and a quick learner.
- Very good command of both spoken and written English.
- Computer proficient, especially with SPSS and/or other tabulation data/analysis software.