Our client is a leading company operating in the semiconductor industry. They have over 30,000 staff worldwide.
- Preparing Test Engineering on subcon development projects.
- Supporting NPI / SWR process improvement; improving time-to-market.
- Supporting effective subcon on load and off load projects.
- Evaluating, selecting and preparing subcons for new products, processes and technology introductions.
- Evaluating, defining and introducing new processes, equipment and technology into subcons to meet customer quality requirements.
- Pushing CWATY improvement initiatives
- Driving consigned equipment utilization (OEE) improvements.
- Cooperating with the business on existing engineering and database maintenance.
- Increasing test capacity and flexibility.
- Supporting the Planning Department to ensure the accuracy of capacity modelling.
- Planning and monitoring spare budgets, spare usage and inventory levels.
- Initiating and supporting Test cost reduction initiatives.
- Supporting Quality Engineers on customer complaint reduction initiatives and test related complaint management measures
- Age between 28 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Subcon Management Experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience of semiconductor Test operations.
- Strong leadership, organisation and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of TS16949 QMS and FA/Quality Engineering tools, such as DOE and FMEA is an advantage.
- Knowledge of TI Tester: Eagle ETS364, Eagle ETS88, Terradyne A535 / A567, iFlex, uFlex, Handler (TESEC map handler, Ismeca / Simeca Turret handler, Rasco2K / Multitest MT99x8 gravity handler) is an advantage.
- Good command of English is a must.