Our client is a convention and exhibition centre. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of Restaurant Manager.
- Being responsible for the overall day-to-day operations, event at the food court, international restaurant, bakery and other events.
- Being responsible for all functions of the restaurant in the food court and international restaurant; centre; services, safety, material, food stock, inventory and staff.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, half-year and annual reports.
- Ensuring all services of outlet reach to the company standards.
- Setting guidelines and managing all outlets.
- Planning manpower, equipment and supply according to requirements.
- Monitoring all functions to ensure a first class and positive visual impact, including decorations and services.
- Coordinating with other departments to smooth all work for each event.
- Resolving customer complaints about food quality or service.
- Motivating, managing and training all team members on point of sales system.
- Controlling health and safety standards in the restaurant.
- Planning and monitoring annual budget.
- Ensuring customers are served efficiently an in a professional manner.
- Thai nationality, aged 35-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hotel Management, F&B Management or other related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a Food & Beverage role for a hotel, convention centre or international restaurant.
- At least 5 years of experience in a management role.
- Ability to lead and coach a team.
- Good command of English.
- Strong management and problem solving skills.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"